Two-year, NIH-funded postdoctoral fellowships at the UC Davis MIND Institute Sacramento, California
- To develop independent research scientists who understand the biobehavioral complexity of autism.
- To foster behavioral and biological sciences in the context of an interdisciplinary, autism-focused research program
- To provide primary and secondary mentoring and research experiences across multiple disciplines.
- To encourage each fellow to design and execute a research plan from inception to completion.
- This training program follows
Kirschstein-NRSA guidelines ». 2T32MH073124-16
- 38 world-class faculty mentors with expertise in disciplines: behavioral and implementation science, clinical psychology and psychiatry, epidemiology, genetics, immunology, and neuroscience
- Individualized curriculum
- Experiential & didactic learning
- Hands-on experience with children and families
- Career training in lab management, grant writing, publishing, budgets